About Me

   Bikram Agarwal
   Consultant Developer,
   T-Mobile USA,
   Seattle, WA

My Wishlist on Yahoo

Hit Enter to Subscribe

My Blogs

Vlog : Video Blog
 

RSS Feeds


I got interviewed | Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Just a few little updates specially for you. I know I haven't been posting regularly here. But believe me I'm really busy and not finding any time during the day to post. So much so that one of my closest friend is irked :@ that I don't give enough time to her or her blog or my blog or ... [sigh]. Anyways, hope to do better in near future. Meanwhile, here's something to keep you updated -

Mera Pehla Pehla Pyar [MP3] PosterLast night I saw the movie Mera Pehla Pehla Pyar [MP3]. Actually, the DVD cover said Chain Kulii Ki Main Kulii [idiotic name], the Rahul Bose movie. I sat to watch it as i had no other option. But when I popped it in my drive and it started playing MP3, I was kinda delighted. It wasn't on my 'must-watch' list but atleast it's better than CKKMK. Just a time-pass. But as the movie progressed, I quite liked it. I had thought that the 'propose at Eifel Tower' theme would be too passe' , but when it was shown in the movie, it was really romantic. :$ Just loved Hazel [playing Ayesha] in the movie.

[ Continued in Full Post ]

For the record - my current 'must-watch-movie' list includes - 'Beowulf, Hitman and Jab We Met.


Hmmmm. I'm getting a bit creative these days. Used the 'Music DJ' on my w810i handset for the 1st time and created two ring-tones or melody [as they call it]. I'm quite liking them and am, in fact, quite proud and excited that I created 'em. :) But sadly, those midi files are not playing in any PC, atleast not with existing codecs on my PC. But it's working on all mobile handsets. Download them from links below, transfer them to your handset, listen to them and drop me a comment here - how do you like 'em.

Melody 1
Melody 2


And ohhh.... I've been interviewed. By none other than cuty Ria, who's also the co-author of one of my other blogs - vicky @ work. The interview was a bit of a surprise, as well as shock to me. It was like being grilled by girlfriend's dad. ;) Actually, her idea was to publish the interview here with the title 'Rendezvous with Bikram!'. This is what she wrote for it -
Since Bikram has not posted anything fascinating for long, I thought let me do it on his behalf! It's funny, entertaining and if you're keen on knowing any of vicky's secrets, this is the right place to be!
Well, let's not discourage her totally. Lemme give you a short glimpse of my 'interview' -

Ria:Let's get started with your interview
Most important thing for you on earth??
Bikram:Companionship
Ria:least important?
Bikram:sleep - I guess :D
Ria:U love most?
Bikram:myself. :p 4 d time being
Ria:You love to spend your time with??
Bikram:Not anyone in particular.
Anyone who doesn't invade my personal space
Ria:What do you think of girls??
Bikram:Better half ....!!!
In general, gals are - cute, adorable.
Ria:Outfit that looks pretty on a woman?
Bikram:Depends. In general, I like casual T's
Ria:What u think of me? ;)
Plzz kuch accha bolna :D
Bikram:Next best thing. 1st is myself. :)
Ria:You fall in love too easily..dont you??
Bikram:I don't fall in love that quickly.
But, I do trust people quickly and let them come near me.
Ria:What kinda gal do u want in your life?
Bikram:Someone who's cute, innocent, independent and energetic; but should be a ltl bit dependent on me for ltl love n care.


This is just an edited part of what she asked me. There's been lot more. It was somewhat fun. I've turned the table now and asked her to answer the same questions. But she bailed out for the time being, saying 'gtg'. Well, will catch her soon. Let's see.

Labels: ,





You can leave your response, and mail or bookmark this post by using the links below.
Comment | Bookmark
|

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
Subscribe to this Blog's Posts [email]
Subscribe to all 5 Blogs' Posts [email]

  • Blogger Ria Shah says:
    Tue Dec 11, 07:50:00 PM  

    hello ppl!! i have a news for you'll!! this is the most boring part of the interview..and the most interesting parts are slyly edited!!! there was something interesting for you..but see wht Bikram did!!!! top

  • Blogger Bikram says:
    Tue Dec 11, 07:57:00 PM  

    @Ria : Wow. Guess readers will get curious to read what you're talking about. Why don't U publish the whole uncensored interview on your blog and give the link here, as I'm not doin it. :D top

  • Blogger Ria Shah says:
    Tue Dec 11, 08:01:00 PM  

    it was tailor made for your blog and not mine! besides, all your friends n colleagues dont keep eyes on my blogs(n no need to link either)...y dont you do the needful..i wonder wht stopping you so much!! :P top

Connect




top

Chat with me

Categories


Archives

Previous Items



   




genius @ play | version 4.2 | Created and maintained by Bikram Agarwal

Best viewed in Google Chrome at 1024x768 or higher resolution