About Me

   Bikram Agarwal
   Consultant Developer,
   T-Mobile USA,
   Seattle, WA

My Wishlist on Yahoo

Hit Enter to Subscribe

My Blogs

Vlog : Video Blog
 

RSS Feeds


Welcome Ria | Sunday, October 07, 2007

Got a new person to join my team. Actually, to start a team. Guys n Gals, put your hands together to welcome Ria Shah in my blogging world. She is now the co-author of my blog vicky @ work. She primarily blogs at Invincible, her own blog. But now that she's a part of my team, hope she'll spend more time here to cash in on the popularity of my blogs - to reach a wider audience. ;)

Jokes apart, it's really my pleasure to have her write on my blog. She's an avid blogger and writes from the heart; Hates plagiarism and makes her opinion count. She's a good friend of mine and it's she who gave me the idea of allowing Guest Posts on my blogs. Check her first guest post on my blog - Knowing a Friend. Another guest post is on its way. In the meantime, she's posted her maiden author post on my blog vicky @ work - New eye candy for gay community. Give her a royal welcome and the same support that you've always shown me. Head over there. Cheers.

Labels:





You can leave your response, and mail or bookmark this post by using the links below.
Comment | Bookmark
|

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
Subscribe to this Blog's Posts [email]
Subscribe to all 5 Blogs' Posts [email]

Connect




top

Chat with me

Categories


Archives

Previous Items



   




genius @ play | version 4.2 | Created and maintained by Bikram Agarwal

Best viewed in Google Chrome at 1024x768 or higher resolution