About Me

   Bikram Agarwal
   Consultant Developer,
   T-Mobile USA,
   Seattle, WA

My Wishlist on Yahoo

Hit Enter to Subscribe

My Blogs

Vlog : Video Blog
 

RSS Feeds


Wow ... So many Pics ..!! | Monday, December 10, 2007

This weekend I re-arranged stuff on my PC. That is, moved all the snaps to one drive, all the MP3s to the other and so on. So, now, the PC is quite organized. There was a little surprise though. When I checked the property of 'My Pictures' folder, this is what came up -
My Pictures' property

More than 44 thousand pics, taking up more than 4GB space .....!!! :o That's an enormous amount. Well, all of them are not my own clicked photos. Primarily they are SantaBanta wallpapers, and then my own high-resolution event snaps. Hmmm, looks like I can open my own wallpaper portal. ;)

[ continued in Full Post ]

And, before I end this one, check out the snapshot of 'My Computer'.
My Computer

I am currently using the default XP theme as the custom MacOSX theme used to slow down my PC. The drive icons are really kool, aren't they? Wanna know how to do this? U don't need any software for that. It's damn easy. Check it here.

Labels:





You can leave your response, and mail or bookmark this post by using the links below.
Comment | Bookmark
|

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
Subscribe to this Blog's Posts [email]
Subscribe to all 5 Blogs' Posts [email]

Connect




top

Chat with me

Categories


Archives

Previous Items



   




genius @ play | version 4.2 | Created and maintained by Bikram Agarwal

Best viewed in Google Chrome at 1024x768 or higher resolution