About Me

   Bikram Agarwal
   Consultant Developer,
   T-Mobile USA,
   Seattle, WA

My Wishlist on Yahoo

Hit Enter to Subscribe

My Blogs

Vlog : Video Blog
 

RSS Feeds


Sweetest way to propose | Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Hey all U people out there. It's that time of d year again when there's a sudden rise in pulse, the sleepless nights - thinking about how to propose your gal. So, here I wish to lend U a little help. Try this --



When I saw your name next to mine,
In our wedding card,
I felt blessed.

When I saw you smile,
Seeing me in traditional bride groom dress,
I felt teased.

When I held your hand,
During the marriage rituals,
I felt responsible.

When you entered my lonely bachelor life,
And changed it into a heavenly abode,
I felt lucky.

When you showed the same love as I did,
Towa rds my parents,
I felt proud.

When you scolded me,
For neglecting my health amidst my hectic work,
I felt pampered.

When I saw you scream,
Crying out of labor pains,
I felt helpless.

When I saw tears of happiness in your eyes,
As you looked at our kid,
I felt blessed once again.

All these feelings have bloomed in my heart,
But are yet to blossom in reality.

As these are feelings I long to feel,
For these are still unfelt.

WILL YOU MARRY ME??

So, go out there and bowl your gal over. Have a very special Valentines' Day.

Labels:





You can leave your response, and mail or bookmark this post by using the links below.
Comment | Bookmark
|

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
Subscribe to this Blog's Posts [email]
Subscribe to all 5 Blogs' Posts [email]

  • Blogger Ria Shah says:
    Mon Apr 07, 06:46:00 PM  

    i guess this is the 4th or 5th time m reading it..the more i read it...more i fall in love with it...these are the feeling one can only feel...they are inexplicable! top

Connect




top

Chat with me

Categories


Archives

Previous Items



   




genius @ play | version 4.2 | Created and maintained by Bikram Agarwal

Best viewed in Google Chrome at 1024x768 or higher resolution