About Me

   Bikram Agarwal
   Consultant Developer,
   T-Mobile USA,
   Seattle, WA

My Wishlist on Yahoo

Hit Enter to Subscribe

My Blogs

Vlog : Video Blog
 

RSS Feeds


888Bingo : Online gaming never looked better | Monday, November 22, 2010

It's that time of the year again. All the festivities have completed and we are back in the office with no excuses left to take leave. And festive season is just getting started in USA. So, there's virtually no work for us in office. Thus days are pretty boring. I, on my part, mostly depend on internet in such situations to kill my time 'productively'. But even that ain't working this time. There's nothing good to download. Not many of my friends are online when I am. In a nutshell, it was getting difficult to get through the day.

And then someone told me "why don't you Play Bingo". Now, I've never been a fan of online gaming. But this time, I thought - what the hell and visited the Bingo site. And boy, was I hooked..!!


Unlike most of the online gaming sites, this site wasn't cluttered and I wasn't without a clue on what to do where on the site. It's a simple process of registering and getting 20 free bingo cards instantly to get started. And it's a joy ride there on.

I've been playing for at least 3 hours a day since last week. It's addictive, it's fun, it's a total time-pass. Give it a visit and add me to your list of friends. Let's catch up.

Labels: ,





You can leave your response, and mail or bookmark this post by using the links below.
Comment | Bookmark
|

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
Subscribe to this Blog's Posts [email]
Subscribe to all 5 Blogs' Posts [email]

Connect




top

Chat with me

Categories


Archives

Previous Items



   




genius @ play | version 4.2 | Created and maintained by Bikram Agarwal

Best viewed in Google Chrome at 1024x768 or higher resolution