About Me

   Bikram Agarwal
   Consultant Developer,
   T-Mobile USA,
   Seattle, WA

My Wishlist on Yahoo

Hit Enter to Subscribe

My Blogs

Vlog : Video Blog
 

RSS Feeds


Love Actually ... | Monday, March 23, 2009

I was building my case for the upcoming appraisal process and was going through my office mail inbox. Suddenly I chanced upon some old mail from my ex. Huh.. Today of all days. I had promised myself that I'll start a new fresh week today. But seems that wasn't in store. Anyway, came across a sweet set of small mails that I sent her way back in April-May 2008. I sent what I wanted to say to her in 9 different mails, one-by-one. That was innovative. :$ Nostalgic. Here's my confession to my girl. [Read from bottom to top]


from : Bikram Agarwal <vicky.***.....@gmail.com>
to : RS <***......@gmail.com>
date : Tue, May 13, 2008 at 7:20 PM
subject : Re: Actually ..... Part 9
mailed-by : gmail.com

And my heart will love you forever


On Mon, May 12, 2008 at 8:47 PM, Bikram Agarwal wrote:

To me, you are perfect
On Wed, May 7, 2008 at 1:52 PM, Bikram Agarwal wrote:

Just because it is Your BirthDay

-

(and on BirthDays, you tell the truth)
On Tue, May 6, 2008 at 2:36 PM, Bikram Agarwal wrote:

Without hope or agenda
On Mon, May 5, 2008 at 3:19 PM, Bikram Agarwal wrote:

But for now, let me say....

On Thu, May 1, 2008 at 3:02 AM, Bikram Agarwal wrote:

[Check attachment]

[ to be continued ... ]
On Tue, Apr 29, 2008 at 6:46 PM, Bikram Agarwal wrote:

I'll be going out with one of these girls -

[ to be continued ... ]

On Tue, Apr 29, 2008 at 2:43 AM, Bikram Agarwal wrote:

Hey Shona,

With any luck,, by next year ---

[ to be continued ...]


Labels: ,





You can leave your response, and mail or bookmark this post by using the links below.
Comment | Bookmark
|

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
Subscribe to this Blog's Posts [email]
Subscribe to all 5 Blogs' Posts [email]

Connect




top

Chat with me

Categories


Archives

Previous Items



   




genius @ play | version 4.2 | Created and maintained by Bikram Agarwal

Best viewed in Google Chrome at 1024x768 or higher resolution