About Me

   Bikram Agarwal
   Consultant Developer,
   T-Mobile USA,
   Seattle, WA

My Wishlist on Yahoo

Hit Enter to Subscribe

My Blogs

Vlog : Video Blog
 

RSS Feeds


Happy Valentine's Day | Saturday, February 14, 2009

At last, the day has come. The day for which I always waited. Maybe she also waited. But we two didn't know each other. We both envied other couples on this day, when everyone else around me seemed to have 'special someone' in their life. Only I was the lonely one. Turns out, I wasn't the only one. There was at least one more person who was lonely 'together with me'. And that was my Shonu.

This is our first Valentine. Together. We are still far apart. Still, we are so close to each other, that this physical distance rarely matters. Of course I wish I was with her today. Wish she was in my arms I could love her passionately, more than ever. But, will just have to do with her voice over the cell.

Shonu, I'm all your honey. And, nothing can come between us. Not even - my laptop. :p This is for you, baby -

Love you more than my laptop
Happy Valentine's Day, Sweetheart :-3

Labels: ,





You can leave your response, and mail or bookmark this post by using the links below.
Comment | Bookmark
|

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
Subscribe to this Blog's Posts [email]
Subscribe to all 5 Blogs' Posts [email]

  • Anonymous Anonymous says:
    Sat Feb 14, 05:32:00 PM  

    awwwww....my baby.love u soo soooooooo much.n yes...the gift that u have given me...no can can ever EVER give me.it's so damn spl...so amazing...so beautiful...so hmmmmmm ;)....samaj gaye shona..?!happy valentine's day,baby...mmmuahhh top

  • Anonymous Anonymous says:
    Mon Feb 23, 03:42:00 PM  

    Hi Bikram, IndiBlogger.in has organized another Bangalore blogger meet exactly a year after the last one. And this is also at the MS office in EGL.

    The IndiBlogger team would like your presence at this meet too and blog about. Please do bring as many blogger friends as you can. This time we are also planning for some interesting discussions like "blogger rights", etc during the meet.

    Please visit http://www.indiblogger.in/bloggermeet.php?id=26 for more details and to confirm your participation.

    Hope to you see you at the meet. Please do give me a call or send me an email or just comment on the IndiBlogger meeting page if you would like to reach out to me towards the meet.


    Cheers,
    Anwin
    +91-9880518019
    anwin at indiblogger dot in top

Connect




top

Chat with me

Categories


Archives

Previous Items



   




genius @ play | version 4.2 | Created and maintained by Bikram Agarwal

Best viewed in Google Chrome at 1024x768 or higher resolution