About Me

   Bikram Agarwal
   Consultant Developer,
   T-Mobile USA,
   Seattle, WA

My Wishlist on Yahoo

Hit Enter to Subscribe

My Blogs

Vlog : Video Blog
 

RSS Feeds


Reply to missed pings | Thursday, January 31, 2008

The last 3 days had been 'chat miss' days. That is to say, I missed a lot of chat sessions in past 3 days. Still unclear? Lemme make it more clear. When I am at my desk, getting bored - no one pings. So, I take off for some coffee / snacks occasionally. And when I come back, there's always someone's missed ping on my desk. Some friend or the other went offline after saying 'hello' , 'are u there' a couple of time. It's not one off incident. It happened every time I went out for a break. Irritating. :@

Anyways, all those who've pinged me, but didn't receive a reply ['coz I wasn't at my desk], sorry I missed. Here's your reply -

[ Continued in Full Post ]

  • Visitor6167 - Jan 29, 2008 4:23 PM
    You kept changing your name. :p but didn't say anything. Anyways, use a proper name next time. Visitor6167 sounds like an entity.

  • hi - Jan 30, 2008 10:57 AM
    Your name, 1st msg, 2nd msg - all are 'Hi'. Give me you name yaar. I won't bite. :D

  • Ravi - Jan 30, 2008 12:28 PM
    U said U have some doubts. U can contact me here

  • Nishu - Jan 30, 2008 5:22 PM
    I'm doin fine. Just a bit disoriented, I guess.
    I actually thought that you're my Bhabi's friend. Her name's also Nishu.
    U can contact me here or leave your mail id in comment if U use GTalk.

  • Ria Shah - Jan 30, 2008 7:07 PM
    Hmmm. Hi profile visitor. Really missed this one. :k
    I also really needed to talk to you. But - real bad luck and timing. Add to that - your 'masha-allah' net connection. Fix that plz. Hope you're online this eve.

  • Hadar - Jan 31, 2008 3:36 PM
    So, you're interested in advertising in my blog ..!! Sounds kool. Contact me. Drop your mail id in comment. I'll revert back to you asap.

  • Pratiksha - Jan 31, 2008 4:31 PM
    You think I'm ignoring you ...!!! :# Ohh - that's soooo wrong. As you know now, I wasn't at my desk. Bad times. I would never ignore you kiddo. How are you, btw? U can mail me.


Hope I don't miss any more pings. If I do, you can make sure that contact you back. U can leave your mail ids or contact numbers before closing the chat window. Or, you can leave your msg here. Never miss it. Have a nice day.

Labels:





You can leave your response, and mail or bookmark this post by using the links below.
Comment | Bookmark
|

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
Subscribe to this Blog's Posts [email]
Subscribe to all 5 Blogs' Posts [email]

Connect




top

Chat with me

Categories


Archives

Previous Items



   




genius @ play | version 4.2 | Created and maintained by Bikram Agarwal

Best viewed in Google Chrome at 1024x768 or higher resolution