About Me

   Bikram Agarwal
   Consultant Developer,
   T-Mobile USA,
   Seattle, WA

My Wishlist on Yahoo

Hit Enter to Subscribe

My Blogs

Vlog : Video Blog
 

RSS Feeds


This week update | Friday, October 12, 2007

If U have been regular to my blog, U might've known that this week was full of problems for me. Juggled with so many issues. Anyways, here are the updates for of this week -

Links under g@p v4.1 will open in this window only. All other links will open in a new window.

g@p v4.1
  • There's always a certain limit in every relation that should never be crossed. And when some people don't care about this, things go really nasty. Check out what happened with me - Friends crossing limit
  • Can you trust your friends blindly? I did and paid heavily for it. Check this one out - Friend or fraud?
  • We all are grabbing every opportunity that's thrown our way - be it a fabulous offer from a credit card. But how safe are they? Forget card theft. How about the bank itself playing tricks with you? Check how they do it at Axis Bank - Beware of Axis Bank Credit cards
  • Ria joined me on my blog vicky@work as a co-author this week. Get to know her better - Welcome Ria


vicky@work
  • Black Eyed Peas are coming to Bangalore for a Live Concert on 16th October at Palace Ground. Get into the groove. Keep yourself updated with all that's happening around them. In the meantime - Check the lyrics of the happening song - My Hump. - Black Eyed Peas : My Humps
  • Breaking news : Ria has just posted a new entry. Huh.. that's what news channels are doin these days. How credible these 24x7 channels are now? Find out at - Indian Media
  • There's a new kid on the block who has instantly became the eye-candy of gays all over India. Find out who he is - Eye candy for gay community


That is all for this week. Check them if you haven't already. Didn't post anything new on other blogs this week.

To keep yourself updated with my latest blog posts, subscribe to my Combined blog Feed.
Add Live Bookmark : Read my latest posts from live bookmark of your browser or any feed reader [Netvibes, Google or any other].
EMail Subscription : Receive all my latest posts directly in your mail inbox.

Have a great weekend. Take Care.

Labels:





You can leave your response, and mail or bookmark this post by using the links below.
Comment | Bookmark
|

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
Subscribe to this Blog's Posts [email]
Subscribe to all 5 Blogs' Posts [email]

Connect




top

Chat with me

Categories


Archives

Previous Items



   




genius @ play | version 4.2 | Created and maintained by Bikram Agarwal

Best viewed in Google Chrome at 1024x768 or higher resolution