About Me

   Bikram Agarwal
   Consultant Developer,
   T-Mobile USA,
   Seattle, WA

My Wishlist on Yahoo

Hit Enter to Subscribe

My Blogs

Vlog : Video Blog
 

RSS Feeds


Friends crossing the limit | Wednesday, October 10, 2007

As if the Axis Bank CC problem and the 10 grand fraud wasn't enough for a day, couple of more painful incidents occurred today. Both involving close friends and at the end the day - both left me pissed off; :@ so much so that I felt like ---- like ---- I donno. Have you ever felt like killing people....???

[ Continued in Full Post ]

The first blow took me completely off-guard. Won't write about it here in detail as he/she forbed me to do so. The crux is - One of my closest friend is miffed by something I did but won't tell me what it is. He/She made it clear that he/she is dead angry but won't let me know "about what?" - leave alone letting me clear the air. With this grudge between us - I wonder how long 'WE' is gonna survive. Do I feel something being torn away from me.....??? :k

Towards the eve - this grief almost doubled up. I forgot to lock my PC before going for a coffee. One friend of mine pinged me on GTalk and my colleague took advantage of the situation. When I was back at the desk, he was just setting up to respond something to him/her which surely wasn't nice. As I ran to stop him, all other colleagues around there caught hold of me and pulled me back. Only pinning me down to the ground was left. Meanwhile, that 1st colleague sent his msg to my friend on GTalk. Others left me as the 'damage was done'. All people around me had this devilish smirk on their faces. They were basking on the cheap pleasure achieved out of this. I immediately pinged him/her back that it wasn't me but my colleague who sent the last msg. But he/she refused to believe.

Great, now even he/she doesn't trust me. I was already heavy with existing loads. Already had lost the closest friend this morning [well - almost]. This one was the last nail on the coffin. I felt like tearing apart everyone around me. :@ When they were holding me back, I had this terrible urge to punch one of them [within my fist's reach] hard on the face. I was gonna curse them in worst possible language. MC BC et al. But then no one would have seen that they are at the wrong end. They would've reacted as if I've done something unsocial. :o All will say that I don't have manners, am a foul mouth, not a team-player, high-handed, blah blah blah. I was so damn irritated that I was gonna log-out and head home that very moment. But then, this friend of mine [who had pinged me on GTalk] mellowed down a bit and continued chatting. Even though he/she didn't fully trust my clarification, guess he/she didn't give the incident undue attention. Thanks for that.

Nonetheless, this last experience was so damn frustrating. There's always a certain limit in every relation that should never be crossed. And my colleagues come friends did just that this evening. You're pulling my leg - that's ok. But if you are abusing my close-ones by impersonating me - that is just not tolerable. Think about it. U r not just pulling out a joke. U r ruining a relationship. And you have no right to do that.

Labels: ,





You can leave your response, and mail or bookmark this post by using the links below.
Comment | Bookmark
|

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
Subscribe to this Blog's Posts [email]
Subscribe to all 5 Blogs' Posts [email]

  • Anonymous Anonymous says:
    Fri Oct 12, 09:02:00 AM  

    Hey , Its really bad..
    Relationship are hard to maintain.Once got cracked , it cant be rejoined to that full extent.Y dont people think placing them in ur place n see..
    If u do such things with their friends...
    Trust is main thing in relationship.
    I feel ur friend will surely trust u in this regard
    Hav a nice time.... top

  • Blogger david mcmahon says:
    Sat Oct 13, 02:43:00 AM  

    G'day from Australia,

    Interesting blog. I used to visit Bangalore to cover Test cricket. top

  • Blogger Bikram says:
    Sat Oct 13, 01:11:00 PM  

    @ anonymous : Impersonating someone else is the highest level of betrayal in a relationship. When will they understand this?
    Thanks for showing your trust. :)

    @ David : Thanks. Keep visiting. top

  • Blogger Ria Shah says:
    Sat Oct 13, 05:31:00 PM  

    will u kindly tell me..tht why do u think soo much..?? you love to torture your self..dnt you..??no one on earth can hurt you..until and unless you allow them too...okk..think abt ths dear...:) top

Connect




top

Chat with me

Categories


Archives

Previous Items



   




genius @ play | version 4.2 | Created and maintained by Bikram Agarwal

Best viewed in Google Chrome at 1024x768 or higher resolution