About Me

   Bikram Agarwal
   Consultant Developer,
   T-Mobile USA,
   Seattle, WA

My Wishlist on Yahoo

Hit Enter to Subscribe

My Blogs

Vlog : Video Blog
 

RSS Feeds


This week update | Friday, September 21, 2007

This week was somewhat lazy, as compared to previous weeks. Quite didn't feel like posting much. There's was this 'village' theme celebration at office. Primarily was busy with that. Add to that, some tiff with some people clouded my days whole through-out the week. Anyways, I did post some things in between.

As always, Links under g@p v4.1 will open in this window only. All other links will open in a new window.

g@p v4.1
  • I'm going home after 8 months. And for that, I got some incredible offers, like 11 days' holiday by just 5 days of official leave, free voucher of Rs 500, and free return flight. It's raining offers. Wanna know more? Check - I'm coming home.

  • Everyone saw Life in a Metro and loved it. But did you see it closely? Did it ever occur to you that this movie portrays women as spineless and weak-at-knees? Ponder at Metro - Portraying women weak?


Leonardo
  • As I said, my office is now decorated on the theme of a village and will be kept like that for next six months. Catch all the action in pix.Ness Village.


iWizard
  • How about winning a stylish 1TB External hard-drive for free? Drooling? Check this out - Get 1TB HDD for free.

  • Orkut has now upgraded it's album service. You are now able to upload upto 25 images. Check the details - More images in Orkut.


That is all for this week. Just 5 posts for 5 weekdays. Check them if you haven't already. Didn't post anything new on Vicky @ Work and Vlog this week.

To keep yourself updated with my latest blog posts, subscribe to my Combined blog Feed.
Add Live Bookmark : Read my latest posts from live bookmark of your browser or any feed reader [Netvibes, Google or any other].
EMail Subscription : Receive all my latest posts directly in your mail inbox.

Have a great weekend. Take Care.

Labels:





You can leave your response, and mail or bookmark this post by using the links below.
Comment | Bookmark
|

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
Subscribe to this Blog's Posts [email]
Subscribe to all 5 Blogs' Posts [email]

Connect




top

Chat with me

Categories


Archives

Previous Items



   




genius @ play | version 4.2 | Created and maintained by Bikram Agarwal

Best viewed in Google Chrome at 1024x768 or higher resolution