About Me

   Bikram Agarwal
   Consultant Developer,
   T-Mobile USA,
   Seattle, WA

My Wishlist on Yahoo

Hit Enter to Subscribe

My Blogs

Vlog : Video Blog
 

RSS Feeds


This week update | Saturday, August 18, 2007

Most active week till date. Almost all blogs are updated. This is 'coz I had plenty of time during morning hours as I was in night shift this week. Anyways, here are the updates of this week. Links under g@p v4.0 will open in this window only. All other links will open in a new window.

g@p v4.0
1st day night @ night shift. Know how it really is. Night shift.
Ness celebrating 60 years of India's independence. 60 years.
Flash back - Story of Me and SS. Our journey. My Best Friend's Wedding.
Sibasis Da left our team. Farewell Partner.

vicky @ work
My dedication of a song to SS. Shall I tell U the story of a girl.

Leonardo
Snaps from the week-long night shift. Night Shift.

Vlog
Couple of inspiring videos on the occasion of iDay. Happy B'day India.
Latest MP3 songs that are rocking the charts. Latest Best MP3.

iWizard
All my feeds are now available @ a single location. U can use it too. All feeds @ once.

Labels:





You can leave your response, and mail or bookmark this post by using the links below.
Comment | Bookmark
|

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
Subscribe to this Blog's Posts [email]
Subscribe to all 5 Blogs' Posts [email]

Connect




top

Chat with me

Categories


Archives

Previous Items



   




genius @ play | version 4.2 | Created and maintained by Bikram Agarwal

Best viewed in Google Chrome at 1024x768 or higher resolution