About Me

   Bikram Agarwal
   Consultant Developer,
   T-Mobile USA,
   Seattle, WA

My Wishlist on Yahoo

Hit Enter to Subscribe

My Blogs

Vlog : Video Blog
 

RSS Feeds


Looking for 'Wonderland' | Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I just bumped onto one Blog (titled "IT'S CRASHED; without you") this morning which made me sit up and take notice. This blogger was too much disturbed :@ and I felt this huge urge to make a contact.But the blog was totally stripped of any link. There wasn't even a single link on the whole blog. :# So, didn't find any way to contact the writer except for this.


I am still too much eager to get to know this blogger. So, I'm posting the snapshot of that Blog's header. (see above). (Not mentioning the URL,'coz I guess the blog was designed that way for anonymity. :x ) The same post I'm posting in all my blogs. If anyone has any info about this blog, please lemme know. Or if the author is reading this post, please drop me aor a comment here.

Note to that Author : Hey, I guess U'll be able to understand that I'm writing 'bout U by looking at the snap of your blog above. Please do drop me a mail or your mail id. I know what U r going through and believe me, I know I can help U cope with this. If nothing else, at least I can stand beside U. Trust me. Hope to hear from you Soon. :)

Labels:





You can leave your response, and mail or bookmark this post by using the links below.
Comment | Bookmark
|

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
Subscribe to this Blog's Posts [email]
Subscribe to all 5 Blogs' Posts [email]

  • Blogger Bikram says:
    Tue Jul 03, 08:53:00 PM  

    I recently found out that the author of that blog has taken that blog off the Internet. :( If that was 'coz of this post, then I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to intrude privacy. top

Connect




top

Chat with me

Categories


Archives

Previous Items



   




genius @ play | version 4.2 | Created and maintained by Bikram Agarwal

Best viewed in Google Chrome at 1024x768 or higher resolution