About Me

   Bikram Agarwal
   Consultant Developer,
   T-Mobile USA,
   Seattle, WA

My Wishlist on Yahoo

Hit Enter to Subscribe

My Blogs

Vlog : Video Blog
 

RSS Feeds


City Uncanned | Monday, July 09, 2007

I guess I've taken a liking for DNA. Ever since I've subscribed to its ePaper edition, every morning I find something to quote from it. But my start with DNA wasn't that pleasant. I had a bit of an argument with one of its reporter Megha. Read about it here.

Anyways, just now I found this section of DNA called City Uncanned where daily city life experience (with a twist) of readers is published. These are quite funny and interesting. Have a look. [ Continued in Full Post ]



[ Click image to enlarge. Opens in new window ]


Amazing - right? If U have any such story to tell, I'd love to hear it. Do send in your experience to me or post them as comments here. There's no cash reward for this here, though. :D Write something down. It'll be really a good share.





You can leave your response, and mail or bookmark this post by using the links below.
Comment | Bookmark
|

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
Subscribe to this Blog's Posts [email]
Subscribe to all 5 Blogs' Posts [email]

Connect




top

Chat with me

Categories


Archives

Previous Items



   




genius @ play | version 4.2 | Created and maintained by Bikram Agarwal

Best viewed in Google Chrome at 1024x768 or higher resolution