About Me

   Bikram Agarwal
   Consultant Developer,
   T-Mobile USA,
   Seattle, WA

My Wishlist on Yahoo

Hit Enter to Subscribe

My Blogs

Vlog : Video Blog
 

RSS Feeds


G@P v4.0 in Top 10 design | Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Wow, this Tuesday morning started in a better way than usual. I found two (not just one) of my blogs listed among Top 10 Blog Designs. genius @ play is ranked 2nd and iWizard is ranked 9th. Although, I am not sure whether the list is a rank list or a list of 10 sites, ranks not assigned. Another thing is, the list was posted on 9th June, when this blog was still in v3.2 So, I guess, the list is not for G@P v4.0. Well, as I guess G@P v4.0 is better than before, I should get a better ranking, what say? :)

Excerpts from the post :-
... sites that are that are original or striking in one way or another.
.... readability: clean clear layout, plenty of 'white space', no clutter or loud distracting backgrounds.

My Popularity (by popuri.us)
Maybe getting mentioned in just one blog is nothing, but it surely is a start. Anyways, the widget in left shows my Blog's current popularity. Hope to get better exposure in near future.

Labels: , ,





You can leave your response, and mail or bookmark this post by using the links below.
Comment | Bookmark
|

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
Subscribe to this Blog's Posts [email]
Subscribe to all 5 Blogs' Posts [email]

Connect




top

Chat with me

Categories


Archives

Previous Items



   




genius @ play | version 4.2 | Created and maintained by Bikram Agarwal

Best viewed in Google Chrome at 1024x768 or higher resolution